Moving to Dubai brings in so many complexities with it in terms of accommodation, visa, schooling and what not. Also, finding a suitable villa or apartment for rent in Dubai is a very difficult task. The whole process may appear to be overwhelming to most of the people since they are not accustomed to the terms and rules regarding tenancy contract in Dubai. The one single term that can make all these activities related to real estate easy is Ejari.
What Ejari Stands for and its Purpose: –
Derived from Arabic, this word Ejari literally means ‘my rent’. This is regulated by RERA. This was introduced in 2007 to maintain transparency in the real estate market. All the rental contracts of each property of Dubai has to be registered under Ejari. In this way, the rights of both the tenants and the landlords are being taken care of. This state-of-the-art system is an essential part of the rental contracts of the private properties in Dubai.
Importance of Tenancy Contract Ejari Registration:-
- Register for Ejari to validate your tenancy contract in Dubai and it will ensure to solve any dispute regarding the contract in the future.
- It records everything officially like the amount of rent which has been agreed upon so that the landlords won’t be able to increase that amount indiscriminately at the time of the renewal of the contract.
- You will get a unique identification number after the registration is done. This is mandatory for water, electricity, phone connection and internet services.
The Whole Process of Ejari Registration:
- Tenancy contract Ejari registration can be done is two methods- either visiting the office physically offline at the authorised centres or online through the official Ejari portal.
- The responsibility to register for Ejari is the responsibility of both the tenant and the landlord.
- But, generally, the tenant party does the process and bears all the associated costs.
- Certain valid documents are required and for online registration, upload the scanned copies of the same.
- From 9:00 AM to 5:00, the office remains open.
If you are thinking of starting a new business and in search of a good place for that, Spider Business Centre is here to help you. They provide different plans. Choose one according to your requirement. They also make the Ejari process less complicated for you. These virtual office spaces will help you to keep your ideas flourishing and your business a successful one in no time in Dubai.