The Dubai Land Department (DLD) has done a fantastic job by introducing the online portal, Ejari in 2010. It is also made compulsory for every tenant and landlord. It is essential to submit all the rental or lease related documents by both the parties under RERA to eliminate malfunction. It brings transparency to all the stakeholders. Let’s get a deeper look in Ejari registration and cancellation.
How The Online Portal-EJARI Helps?
Ejari is an online portal initiated by RERA where all the tenant and landlords of Dubai needs to submit all there tenancy related document. If not, the tenancy will be counted void. It eliminates the malfunctioning in the business of house or property leasing and gives a clear picture to the stakeholders bringing transparency. It effectively manages the relationship between tenant and landlord and secures both the parties from malpractices. Getting Ejari Online even makes it an easier thing to do in the 10-15mins span of time.
How to register your property in Ejari?
- Ejari requires a fee while registering it through Ejari Online Process, and also an annual renewal fee every year.
- Going to the Online portal, Ejari registration fee of the property will take around AED 370.
- However a question often arises who should register it, the landlord or the tenant, and the answer is a landlord.
- Overall you will need to pay AED 585 including everything, after submitting all the needful documents on the portal.
- And the fee is completely refundable if registration is cancelled within one day.
Why Cancel The Ejari Of Your Property?
As per RERA, if any tenant moves out from the property, it is the duty and responsibility of the owner to cancel the Ejari. Cancellation of Ejari is a very simple procedure and does not take much time than the 20 minutes maximum. If the old Ejari is not cancelled the new tenant cannot register under Ejari, as one property can only have one single Ejari.
How To Cancel The Ejari Registration?
The moment the tenant moves out from the property, a No Objection Certificate and the Old copy of Ejari with the previous tenant needs to be submitted to Ejari office. The Ejari registration fee for cancelling the registration costs only AED 30. And there is no late fine applicable in case you have n’t registered.
Spider Business Centre aids you with all the queries related to Ejari. If you are looking for rental spaces in Dubai with Ejari, get professional help from them.